We will provide scientific, accurate, high-quality and efficient services for all sectors of society
N95 Respirator (Medical Protective Mask)
** GB 19083 Test Report available (PASSED).
** GB 16886 Biochemistry Test Report available (PASSED).
** NMPA Registration Certificate number 20202140098
** FDA EUA Appendix A listed manufacturer.
For international buyers please contact our International Department through the following email:
Please read this manual before use.
PRODUCT NAME Medical Protective Mask
SPECIFICATION Folded 15.5cm x 10cm
STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITIONS
The product consists of masks, nose clips and head bands. The outer layer fabric made of PP non-woven fabric material, the filter layer made of melt-blown non-woven fabric material, the middle layer of hot air cotton, and the inner layer of non-woven fabric above of these composed of four layers structure. The nose clip is, made of galvanized iron wire, and the outer skin is made of environmentally friendly polyethylene. The earband is made of polyester low elastic yarn and spandex. The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide and provided aseptically. One-time use only.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
For use in medical working environment, filtering particulates in the air and blocking droplets, bloods, body fluids, secretions, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE
1. Open the outer packaging and tear it along the gap of the paper-plastic bag;
2. Extend the mask. The nose clip area is the upper end;
3. Put the strap from the head, then adjust the position of the mask so that the mask completely covers the nose and mouth, and ensure that it closely fits the face; and adjust the tightness of the strap to a suitable position;
4. Adjust the angle between the nose clip and the nose bridge to ensure a tight fit with the face.
CAUTIONS Please read this instruction before use.
1. Please use as soon as possible after opening the package;
2. Check whether the packaging is intact or not before use; do not use if packaging is damaged.
3. Dispose of the product carefully after use, catogorised as medical waste;
4. It is not recommended not to be used during sleep or not breathe smoothly;
5. Please use the product within the validity period;
6. Cleaning and maintenance are not applicable. This product is for one-time use, and repeated use is prohibited.
7. Please read this manual before use.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Not for the time being.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months
STORAGE: Keep in room temperature and away from direct sunlight and rain.